Vanilla Buttercream FrostingMakes: Enough to cover 24 cupcakes piped or 2x eight inch round cakes
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3-4 Tbsp milk
- Beat butter with electric mixer for roughly 2-3 minutes. Let the butter get light & fluffy.
- Add 2 cups powdered sugar & 2 tsp vanilla. Beat again until fluffy.
- Add 2 more cups of powdered sugar & 2-3 Tbsp milk or cream.
- Add final 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- If the frosting is not creamy enough, add 1 Tbsp of milk at a time.